Slips, Trips, and Falls Claims in Bradford

If you slip, trip or fall in a public place then you may feel as though you have no recourse to compensation, but this is not the case. Regardless of where you are in public, somebody is usually liable as the occupier, to ensure that the health and safety of those around them is not compromised. So whether you slip, trip or fall on the pavement or in a supermarket, you may be entitled to claim compensation. Our solicitors ** are experts in claiming for slips, trips, and falls in Bradford.

The most common injuries in public are on roads and pavements. Either because of potholes or uneven paving. This would be the council (local authority) who will pay out compensation for any injuries of this kind, if it can be established that they are liable. Establishing liability is not always easy, however if you suffer an injury on a road or footpath where injuries have occurred previously or members of the public have complained about before, then the compensation claim is likely to be simpler.

Bradford Compensation Lawyers

The amount of compensation you can claim will depend on the seriousness of the injury, the degree of negligence and the amount of compensation awarded in previously decided cases. The compensation will be paid out by the occupier’s insurance company rather than the occupier themselves, insurance which they are legally required to have. Therefore, if you slip on a slippery floor in your local supermarket, you can make a claim in the knowledge that insurance will be in place to meet the claim.

There are many potential types of injury that you may suffer as a result of a slip, trip or fall in public. Some common types of injury that we can help you claim compensation for include:

If you would like to make a claim following an injury sustained in a public place, then speak with our team at Accident Claims Bradford. We will help you to establish liability, lodge a claim at court and help you to negotiate a settlement.

If you would like to make a compensation claim following an injury in public, then you should do so without delay. You have three years of the date of the accident to lodge a claim, otherwise you may be barred from doing so. In the case of children, a claim can be made three years from their 18th birthday.

Slips, Trips, and Falls Injury Solicitors for Bradford

Have you been injured in a slip, trip or fall that wasn’t your fault? Our personal injury lawyers ** can help you claim compensation through our no win, no fee* offering. Call us on 01274 051 685^ If you wish to make an online enquiry, please use our contact form.

Start Your Personal Injury Claim Today

Contact Our Claim Managers Now